Ready Mix Concrete - Mixed On Site
- Foundation Concrete - Footings Concrete - Oversite Concrete - Driveway Concrete - Paths - Patios - Bases - Formwork
- Fully Accredited Suppliers and Quality Assured Ready-Mix-Concrete. All trucks computerised and calibrated
- Exact mixes of ready-mix-concrete, mixed-on-site, only pay for what you lay
- Load sizes of ready-mix-concrete from 0.5 cubic metres to 10 cubic metres
- Large fleet of concrete mix trucks - up to 300 cubic metres of concrete poured each day
- High output from trucks - 1 cubic metres of ready-mix-concrete per minute
- Large trucks for high volume of ready-mix-concrete and small trucks for restricted access
- Concrete poured in to wheelbarrows, dumpers or readymix concrete pump
- Extra-long swivelling 5.5 metre concrete chutes
- Concrete quantity calculator, technical advice, estimating service and site surveys
We carry 2 wheelbarrows on each truck which you are welcome to use. Each wheelbarrow can hold about 0.07 cubic metres of concrete. (That’s about 14 wheelbarrow loads to 1 cubic metre of concrete)
If the concrete needs to be placed a far distance from the truck, we suggest that you have plenty of helpers on-site to push the wheelbarrows. If you don’t like the idea of wheelbarrows, why not consider our concrete pumping service.
We do not supply dumper trucks but if you need to hire one, we can put you in touch with a local company that can help you.
If you do have one on site we can pour concrete in to a dumper trucks. The maximum height that we can pour concrete in to is about 1250mm.
We would recommend the easiest, most efficient and cost effective method of placing concrete is to hire a concrete pump which we can supply.